Sig Sauer P365 Build
Years of experience in frame work (stippling/texturing and shaping) and slide work (CNC machining/milling) allow us to produce the highest quality polymer framed pistols from most top tier manufacturers. Grip reductions, undercuts, texturing, slide serration packages, slide porting, optic milling and coatings, such as Cerakote, Black Nitride, DLC and TiN are all applied to your pistol in a systematic and deliberate manner to get the most out of the platform. We also manufacture a number of accessories and small parts such as Select Match barrels, optic cover plates and iron sights. Our intent is to build functional and attractive pistols that you can bet your life on for years to come. Give DCA an opportunity to earn your business and see why we're known to be the best at what we do.
Please read for explaination of how to use this builder:
- Information for each option can be seen by interacting with the option title ("Model" etc).
- On mobile, click on the option title. On desktop, hover over the option title and you'll see a short description and a picture if applicable.
- You'll only be charged for the options you select.
- Current lead times are listed below and are accurate.
- Once you've added your order to the cart, please see our Shipping Informationpage. This will detail how to get your parts to us (when applicable) and how they will be returned to you.
DCA Custom Shop - 8 weeks