Glock Milling (19, 17, Other)
Our slide milling packages for Glock pistols range from simple front cocking serrations to complete custom slide packages. We also offer optic cuts for several popular red dot sights such as the Trijicon RMR and the Leupold Deltapoint Pro. We have several options for refinishing including Cerakote and Black Nitride. Cerakote is offered in various colors and is applied in house by Danger Close Armament. If you're looking for a more durable finish, we offer Black Nitride which will compare more closely to your factory finish. The machining will not require a recoil spring change for proper function. The services offered below have been thoroughly tested and are backed by Danger Close Armament for any defect in craftsmanship. We also manufacture a number of small parts for Glock pistols including RMR cover plates and Match Grade Barrels all of which can be purchased below. Welcome to Danger Close Armament!
Slide Machining - 2-3 weeks
Slide machining w/ Cerakote - 2-3 weeks
Black Nitride - Add 4-6 weeks
Multicam - Add 4-6 weeks
TiN - Add 4-6 weeks
Lead times are not compounding. A selection of Black Nitride for slide finish and a TiN barrel finish on the same order will have a lead time increase of 4-6 weeks total.
Please see builder explaination below for details of how to use this page.
Please read for explaination of how to use this builder:
- Information for each option can be seen by interacting with the option title ("Model" etc).
- On mobile, click on the option title. On desktop, hover over the option title and you'll see a short description and a picture if applicable.
- You'll only be charged for the options you select.
- Current lead times are listed above and are accurate.
- Once you've added your order to the cart, please see our Shipping Information page. This will detail how to get your parts to us (when applicable) and how they will be returned to you.